As a Software Implementation Project Manager, you are an information technology (IT) manager that helps implement information systems into a business environment. Your responsibilities are to plan a schedule for implementation, define goals, and track progress towards those goals. Partners with our technology and business teams to implement technically sound business solutions. As an Implementation Manager, you will partner with cross-functional leaders, vendors, and an agile delivery team to ensure that project goals are being met. This highly collaborative role works closely with stakeholders, vendor partners, end-users, and functional and technical team members, to deliver quality solutions to our business. The Sr Implementation Manager oversees and maintains project plans and works closely with internal and external resources to monitor and communicate progress and provide recommendations to project stakeholders and leadership.
We expect a lot, but we give a lot. Here’s what we want from you:
- An insatiable craving for a winning culture, grounded with a heart for service.
- Have a desire to work with other technology superstars, building and operating an awesome product.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Believe in a happiness-driven work environment.
- Likes to communicate. A lot.
- Have a “get it done” mentality.
- Not afraid to have fun.
- And of course, this:
- Expert knowledge of Project Management tools and multiple methodologies, such as Iterative, Incremental, and Predictive.
- A keen understanding of the software development life cycle as it relates to software development, including the key phases, deliverables, and workstreams
- Prepare and execute project work plans, and revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Set and manage customer expectations through defined objectives, effective communication, and delivery of results.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by the internal technical team before delivery to the customer to ensure high levels of quality and consistent messaging.
- Monitor project scope to ensure adherence with baselines and through change control management procedures.
- Produce and distribute weekly and monthly status reports, inclusive of timeline, budget, change, and key issues and risks, including applicable KPIs, metrics, and trending.
- Report, evaluate, mitigate, and resolve risks and issues associated with the engagement in a timely fashion, escalating when necessary.
- Analyze and provide feedback on the delivery model to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and collaboration
- Ability to travel when needed; less than 25% expected.
- 5+ years of experience managing software implementation projects in an iterative, incremental, or hybrid delivery model
- Client engagement experience managing customer software delivery projects
- Experience in directly managing project staff resources
- A bachelor’s degree or significant post-secondary education in a relevant major.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Experience in Mortgage and Default Mortgage industries with an understanding of the mortgage lifecycle.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Visio, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- PMP, Agile, or similar certifications are a plus
- The job requires prolonged periods of sitting (up to 7 hours) at a workstation operating a PC and phone.
- The job requires working in an office environment with other team members.
- Must be willing and able to travel, as needed.
Here’s what we give to you:
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Time-Off Policy
- A happiness-driven work environment; We like to have Fun!
- Your favorite snacks and drinks
- The opportunity to work on forward-thinking products and technology
- Competitive salary